My winter pink outfit

Saturday, February 04, 2017

I love pink colour and all shades of that awesome hue.
Here I am with my idea for cheerful outfit for winter days. I went to the beach in Lowestoft,Suffolk,UK hoping to find someone who will take me nice photo of my winter pink outfit for that post. The only person who was there at that time was a fisherman, so I really didn't have much choice who to ask.He took me that photo where I look on that photo about 20 years older than I am in reality.I have posted on the bottom of that post So I got bit annoyed , my pride got damaged and I decided to take those photos for that  myself.























Don't get me wrong I love colours associated with winter season which are mostly grey,black and all shades of beige but I think that especially over here in UK in winter season which is grey enough we can make life brighter and fun by wearing more of the pastel shades and light colours.
I got addicted to wearing this pink jacket.
Some women worry that if they choose pastel colours  for their winter outfit they will become more noticeable. Sometimes we worry about practical aspect of being dressed in happy lighter shades which I think is bit exaggerated. OK, I know following trends in fashion is so important but I also think that we should always follow our own heart,intuition, personal taste. I love visiting other bloggers from US or Australia. Those fortunate ladies always wear some nice colours and they seem to be more open in choice of pastel or brighter colours.



Do you have some favourite piece of garment which you can't live without and you almost always end up wearing? Do you also like wearing pink in winter?
Share your thought and comments with me. 





Shop for the look
Pink trousers


Follow my blog with Bloglovin


You Might Also Like

2 comments

chloemb1992

Popular Posts

 Hot for the holiday and up to 50% OFF

Facebook